The Explorer Pro 170 redefines the idea of long-distance riding. Thoughtfully engineered to create ingenious ways to carry more gear, discover new waterways and open miles of new possibilities.
The industry’s first PWC truly built for adventure. Incredibly stable platform and a proven 170-HP engine with long-range capability. Adventure-focused features built around convenience and comfort add peace of mind to every expedition.
Adjustable Handlebar Riser
- THE PERFECT RIDE: Adjust for preference or conditions – The one-of-a-kind handlebar with adjustable riser gives you more leverage to easily maneuver and customize your experience to ensure comfort in every riding position. Quickly adjust steering to a variety of heights – use the lower position for cruising/sitdown riding, or extend to maximum height in seconds for stand-up riding.
Extended Rear Platform
- STABLE AT ITS CORE: Rear Deck Extension with second LinQ™ attachment system – Adds 11.5 inches (29 cm) to the back of the watercraft, and allows more space for boarding and fishing while also increasing stability at rest or when carrying a full load of gear.
- HULL TYPE: ST3™ Hull
- Garmin† 7′′ touchscreen GPS & fish finder, Touring windshield, Heavy duty front bumper, Adjustable handlebar riser, Gunwale footrests, LinQ® Multi Cargo Rack, VTS™ (Variable Trim System), Boarding ladder, RF D.E.S.S.™ Key, Direct-access front storage, Watertight phone compartment, LinQ® attachment system, Knee pads, Wide-Angle Mirrors, Handlegrip with Palm Rests, Footwell Carpets, Large Swim Platform, 1 LinQ® front supports, Cupholder, Tilt steering, Ski tow eye
Garmin Fish Finder
- GARMIN 7” TOUCHSCREEN FISH FINDER & GPS: GPS + Fish Locator – This 7” touchscreen chartplotter and fish-finder features an in-hull transducer with mid-CHIRP technology. Includes token for access to free upgraded regional maps.
- HIGH AND DRY: iDF Intelligent Debris Free Pump System – Ingenious iDF system allows riders to clear clogged intakes without getting wet. With the push of a button, your valuable ride time is maximized.
- ROTAX 1630 ACE – 170 HP ENGINE: Thrilling power. Amazingly efficient – The Rotax® 1630 ACE™ – 170 is the most powerful naturally aspirated Rotax engine ever on a Sea-Doo watercraft. Plenty of torque for towing and highly efficient, all-day fun and excitement are always on tap.
Seat & Knee Pads
- ALL-DAY COMFORT: Extra cushion where you want it most – The Explorer Touring seat adds over an inch of extra padding for a higher, more comfortable long-distance riding position. Knee pads add comfort and extra control in rough conditions when you need it most.
- STABLE AND PREDICTABLE HULL: Innovative Performance – The benchmark for rough water handling, stability, and offshore performance. The ST3 platform offers easy boarding, plenty of space to move about on deck and superior confidence.
- DIRECT ACCESS FRONT STORAGE: With watertight phone compartment – All your gear within arm’s reach thanks to a 25.3 US gal (96 L) front storage area, easily accessible from a seated position. Simply raise the handlebars to access all the essentials for the day’s adventures. Containers a bin organizer helps with the quick access items whilst a watertight compartment with integrated USB port allows your devices to stay charged—snug in an impact-absorbing, watertight cradle.
Glove box – 0.8 US gal. (2.9 l)
Front bin – 25.3 US gal. (96 l)
Total – 52.3 US gal. (198.9 l)
3 persons capacity
Ergolock™ two-piece Explorer Touring seat and knee pads