7.8-inch wide color display
- APP COMPATIBLE GAUGE: Standard full-color display with incredible visibility and a new level of functionality. Bluetooth and smartphone app integration provides music, weather, navigation and more.
Configurable. Comfortable. Groundbreaking.
- SWIM PLATFROM WITH LINQ SYSTEM: Large swim platform offers enhanced stability and more comfort. It’s the perfect place to lounge or prep for watersports and makes reboarding a breeze. Included LinQ attachment points add even more versatility.
- HULL TYPE: ST3 Hull™
- Trim Tabs, VTS™ (Variable Trim System), RF D.E.S.S.™ key, LinQ™ Attachment, Wide-Angle Mirrors, Handlegrip with Palm Rests, Footwell Carpets, Swim platform carpet with Sea-Doo® Logo, Large swim platform, Tilt steering, Ski tow eye
Hop in or hang out
- BOARDING LADDER: Makes it easy to get back on the watercraft after having fun in the water. Features a fold-down design.
Ingenious Cargo Space
- DIRECT ACCESS FRONT STORAGE: All your gear within arm’s reach thanks to a 25.3 US gal (96 L) front storage area, easily accessible from a seated position. Simply raise the handlebars to access all the essentials for the day’s adventures.
Intelligent brake and reverse
- THE INDUSTRY’S FIRST AND MOST INTUITIVE ON-WATER BRAKE: Recognized by the U.S. Coast Guard for improving boat safety and now in its third generation, the Sea-Doo exclusive iBR system allows you to stop sooner. With both hands on the handlebars, riders can engage forward, neutral, and reverse for stable, worry-free maneuvering at low speeds.
Keep it dry and charged
- WATERTIGHT PHONE COMPARTMENT: A watertight compartment with integrated USB port* allowing your devices, including phones or action cameras, to stay charged and ready to go—snug in an impact-absorbing, watertight cradle. *USB Port available as an accessory.
Rotax 1630 ACE – 230 HP engine
- MORE POWER ON THE WATER: 230 smile-inducing horsepower with addictive acceleration from the Rotax 1630. Impressive torque and great fuel economy.
Stable and predictable
- INNOVATIVE PERFORMANCE: The benchmark for rough water handling, stability, and offshore performance. The ST3 platform offers easy boarding, plenty of space to move about on deck and superior confidence.
Glove box – 0.8 US gal. (2.9 l)
Front bin – 25.3 US gal. (96 l)
Total – 26.1 US gal. (98.9 l)
Reverse system – Electronic iBR®
Type – Rotax® ACE™ – 230
Supercharged with external intercooler
iTC™ (Intelligent Throttle Control) System
3 persons capacity
Ergolock™ two-piece seat