Built-in phone compartment
- KEEP IT DRY AND CHARGED: A watertight compartment with integrated USB port* allowing your devices, including phones or action cameras, to stay charged and ready to go—snug in an impact-absorbing, watertight cradle. *USB Port available as an accessory.
Extra Space and Versatility
- SWIM PLATFORM WITH LINQ SYSTEM: Large swim platform offers enhanced stability and more comfort. It’s the perfect place to lounge or prep for watersports and makes reboarding a breeze. Included LinQ attachment points add even more versatility.
- DISCOVER MORE CONVENIENCE: This model comes standard with a Variable Trim System (VTS), a boarding ladder, additional gauge functions (fuel consumption, clock) and a Speed Regulator Mode.
- HULL TYPE: GTI™ Hull
- HULL MATERIAL: Polytec™ GEN 2
- RF D.E.S.S.™ Key, Large front storage, Watertight phone compartment, LinQ™ attachment system, Wide-Angle Mirrors, Handlegrip with Palm Rests, Footwell Carpets, Swim platform carpet with Sea-Doo® Logo, Large swim platform, Tow hook
Intelligent Brake and Reverse
- THE INDUSTRY’S FIRST AND MOST INTUITIVE ON-WATER BRAKE: The Sea-Doo exclusive iBR system allows you to stop sooner. With both hands on the handlebars, riders can engage forward, neutral, and reverse for stable, worry-free maneuvering at low speeds.
Larger front storage
- STORE WHAT YOU WANT: An impressive 38 gallons of sealed storage space allows riders to safely stow plenty of those must-have items for a full day of fun. Snorkel gear, towels and tow ropes have a home all their own.
- BLUETOOTH AUDIO-PREMIUM SYSTEM: Ride to your own beat with the 100W BRP Audio-Premium System. Waterproof, fully integrated Bluetooth audio system with the remote control pad on the left speaker, you can quickly change songs and volume.(optional)
Pick your power
- ENGINE: Rotax engine offering reliability, fun performance and fuel economy: the 1630 ACE with 170 hp. equipped with the Advanced Combustion Efficiency (ACE) technology.
Robust and Lightweight
- POLYTEC GEN II HULL: This robust material reduces the weight of the watercraft to deliver peak performance and efficiency, and makes it easy to tow with most cars. Plus, it’s more scratch-resistant than fiberglass.
Glove box – 2.3 US gal. (8.8 l)
Front bin – 38 US gal. (144 l)
Total – 40.3 US gal. (152.8 l)
iTC™ (Intelligent Throttle Control) System
3 persons capacity
Ergolock™ two-piece touring seat
Coral Blast / Eclipse Black