Extra Space and Versatility
- SWIM PLATFORM WITH LINQ SYSTEM: Large swim platform offers enhanced stability and more comfort. It’s the perfect place to lounge or prep for watersports and makes reboarding a breeze. Included LinQ attachment points add even more versatility.
- HULL TYPE: GTI™ Hull
- HULL MATERIAL: Polytec™ GEN 2
- RF D.E.S.S.™ Key, Wide-Angle Mirrors, Handlegrip with Palm Rests, Footwell Carpets, Swim platform carpet, Tow hook
Intelligent Brake and Reverse
- THE INDUSTRY’S FIRST AND MOST INTUITIVE ON-WATER BRAKE: Recognized by the U.S. Coast Guard for improving boat safety and now in its third generation, the Sea-Doo exclusive iBR system allows you to stop sooner. With both hands on the handlebars, riders can engage forward, neutral, and reverse for stable, worry-free maneuvering at low speeds.
Large front storage
- STORE WHAT YOU WANT: An impressive 38 gallons of sealed storage space allows riders to safely stow plenty of those must-have items for a full day of fun. Snorkel gear, towels and tow ropes have a home all their own.
Power and Efficiency
- ROTAX® 1630 ACE™ – 130: For those who want added performance, the extra horsepower of the 1630 ACE™ – 130 is all about fun and acceleration.
Robust and Lightweight
- POLYTEC GEN II HULL: This robust material reduces the weight of the watercraft to deliver peak performance and efficiency, and makes it easy to tow with most cars. Plus, it’s more scratch-resistant than fiberglass.
Sport and ECO
- TWO ADDITIONAL RIDING MODELS: Choose how you want your power delivered thanks to different riding modes such as Sport and ECO.
Watertight phone compartment
- KEEP IT DRY AND CHARGED: A watertight compartment with integrated USB port* allowing your devices, including phones or action cameras, to stay charged and ready to go—snug in an impact-absorbing, watertight cradle. *USB Port available as an accessory.
Glove box – 2.3 US gal. (8.8 l)
Front bin – 38 US gal. (144 l)
Total – 40.3 US gal. (152.8 l)
iTC™ (Intelligent Throttle Control) System
3 persons capacity